The Premium edition of This is True has all the stories each week — not just the four articles in the free feed. You get a lot more True with a Premium Upgrade, which has several other valuable features:
- You get the entire column, not the abbreviated selection of the free feed. The full column has at least 10 stories each week — often more.
- No outside (third-party) advertising to interrupt your reading.
- Arrives much sooner than the free edition (late Monday nights).
- You get occasional extra features and stories that are not sent to the free-feed subscribers.
- You are left on the free distribution — you can decide for yourself whether you want both or not. (Many Premium subscribers prefer to get both.)
- You get a 20% discount on This is True book collections, with no minimum or maximum — if you’re buying books as gifts (a great idea), this benefit could easily pay for your Premium subscription!
- Easy address changes*.
*You can update your address as often as necessary — see the bottom of any issue for a special update address. Since we are rather open with our “free samples” (you know what you are getting before you pay for it!), there are no refunds should you unsubscribe for any reason.
Please leave any comments, gift message or special instructions (include name and e-mail of gift recipients!) in the comment box.
If you’re only getting a new Premium upgrade or renewal and are using Paypal, it’s faster and easier to use these buttons to do it:
Four-Month "Sample" Subscription, $12.50
Q: Why would I want to pay more than the regular rate?
A: To support the publication to help it thrive and stay online, and this kind of support means less future need for price increases (and smaller increases when they do happen), which enables more people to upgrade. This option was requested by existing Premium subscribers.