Need to update an auto-renewing subscription (change amount, frequency, or payment method/card expiration date), or cancel? It’s pretty easy. (Click any picture to see larger.)
- Log in [here] to your account (that link opens in a new tab so you can switch back here and follow along). There’s a password recovery function if you forgot it:
- Once logged in (if you’ve moved from that page, click “Account/Login” to get back), there’s a menu on the left; click “My Subscription”:
- To Cancel or Update if Payment is Not Failing: After clicking My Subscription, it should show you full details, including big buttons to Cancel or Change Payment. Easy!
- To Update if Payment is Failing: Scroll down a little, and you’ll see your current subscription, including your renewal date. To update your payment, you’ll see “Pending Payment” (or, later, “Failed”) in the status. Click the Pay button:
- You’ll see the option, “Use a new payment method”. Fill it in like you did when you first checked out, and you’re all set:
This all sounds more complicated than it is — it’s pretty easy when you step through it.